As the title reflects, I feel I have been Chasing Rainbows to no avail. I needed someplace or thing to make me feel more grounded and accountable. Somewhere I can record my plans and efforts as I work towards meeting goals of increasing my Polymer Clay knowledge, skills, and abilities while working towards a healthier me, in mind, body, and soul. A place that reminds me that everything has the possibility to improve with effort (I might even catch part of one of those Rainbows, someday).

Lack of posts

Posted by Sue C | Posted on Thursday, January 21, 2010 | Posted in

Sorry for the lack of posts the past 2 days.  I had a "cardiac episode/scare" and  I just got home from the hospital about 10 minutes ago.  I'm exhausted, so I'm off to bed, I'll catch up tomorrow.

Comments (0)

Post a Comment