As the title reflects, I feel I have been Chasing Rainbows to no avail. I needed someplace or thing to make me feel more grounded and accountable. Somewhere I can record my plans and efforts as I work towards meeting goals of increasing my Polymer Clay knowledge, skills, and abilities while working towards a healthier me, in mind, body, and soul. A place that reminds me that everything has the possibility to improve with effort (I might even catch part of one of those Rainbows, someday).

What a waste!!!

Posted by Sue C | Posted on Sunday, January 17, 2010 | Posted in

Hahahah, boy has today been a waste.  It's been one of those do nothing but play kind of days.  I worked at cleaning up the scraps, I mean leftovers from yesterday's Clay Play Day and cured the stuff we finished yesterday, but otherwise it's been a total waste of a day.  I've had fun though, I've been running back and forth between my clay table and my computer playing silly games.  So, I have no pictures to show, no earth shattering news to share, nada, just a lazy, playful day.  I hope you had such a relaxing day as I did :-)  Have a great night, smiles and hugs to all.

Comments (1)

Some days are just made to do nothing. ;)
I've left an award for you on my blog.
Sunshine Award

Post a Comment